Designed to take the place of a bumbag and offer additional hydration carrying options the Ultimate Direction Race Vest is super lightweight, stripped back to the minimum and designed such that you dont know you are wearing it.
With a large capacity for its style the Ultimate Direction Race Vest can hold up to 8.5 litres of kit with the majority (6.3 litres) being unsecured this is a pack designed to carry your compulsory race gear or items you want to take in just in case.
A very capable hydration pack the Ultimate Direction Race Vest comes with two 500ml soft flasks positioned on the front of the shoulder straps and the main back compartment can also take a two-litre reservoir if fluid carrying ability is your priority.
Incorporating the new Comfort Cinch 2.0 technology the Race Vest can be adjusted with miniscule precision to ensure you get the perfect fit. If you are looking for a vest to replace the traditional waist pack for carrying your race gear or a super comfortable hydration vest then the Race Vest 5.0 is a really great choice.
- Upgraded lightweight hook and loop sternum adjustability
- All zippered pockets are accessible while the vest is on
- Large rear compartment to accommodate up to a 2.0L reservoir
- Comfort Cinch™ 2.0 – more minimal, lightweight, and adjustable
- Shoulder strap shaping to promote weight distribution and comfortable fit
- Lightweight 4-way stretch with rip stop pattern for added durability
- Front stretch mesh pockets are phone compatible
- Corded elastic for external gear stash and overall compression
There are no reviews yet.