The Ultra-Sil Pack Liner won the prestigious Backpacker Editors’ Choice award in 2006 and this award winner is an excellent solution for keeping contents of your pack dry.
It’s made of 30D Ultra-Sil CORDURA® brand fabric, making it super lightweight and is an oval shape to fit inside packs easier. The extra wide opening roll-top closure folds in three before being rolled and sealed with the low profile buckles. Sea To Summit have used bright colours to help with visibility when packing and unpacking, and a 50L, 70L and 90L size range to cover all options and pack sizes.
- Ultra-Sil Pack Liner opens wide for easy packing when it’s inside a pack
- Unique top closure: extra fabric at the top folds in and hook and loops into place, then rolls down, creating a more compact closed loop at the top
- Made of PU coated siliconized CORDURA®
- Waterproof hypalon roll-top closure does not wick moisture
- Waterproof seams – double stitched and tape sealed
- Low profile buckles
- Slippery finish for easy packing
- Material: Lightweight Ultra-Sil nylon body
- Shape: Tapered with oval base for easy packing / stowing in your backpack
- Dimensions: 48 x 15 x 79cm
- Pack Size: Up to 3000 cu in
- Weight: 95g