The Ultra-Sil® Dry Sack is the>
- Ultra-Sil® 30D siliconised high-tenacity CORDURA® nylon fabric for exceptional strength
- Ultra-Sil® fabric has a 2,000mm waterhead
- Non-wicking Hypalon roll-top closure with stiffener at the top for an improved seal
- Fully seam sealed for water resistance
- Translucent for easy visibility of contents
- Slippery finish for easy packing
- Round base in all sizes
- Use: backpackers, cycling touring, travellers
- Height/Depth: ø30 x 70cm
- Weight: 35L: 65g
- Any roll-top dry sack must be closed properly to ensure water can’t get in. Begin by folding the Hypalon® strip down first and be sure to have at least three rolls before closing the buckle.
- Avoid contact with sharp objects or subjecting the sack to high abrasion, as this could compromise the waterproof fabric.
- Like all manufacturers of roll-top, fabric dry sacks, Sea to Summit recommends that sensitive electronic devices be ‘double bagged’ (i.e. putting electronics inside one dry sack then placing this inside a second dry sack). For maximum protection, the use of a waterproof hard case should be considered.
- Not intended for situations where dry sack will be submerged under water.
NB: While Sea To Summit’s Drysacks are designed to protect gear from rain and water dunking accidents they cannot guarantee to protect electronic gear when fully submerged. For this they recommend fully rated IPX standard diving protection cases.
There are no reviews yet.