Heading out for a demanding day hike or light and fast overnighter? Either way, the Talon Pro 30 is up to the challenge. Light but tough Nanofly fabric keeps the weight in check. An injection-moulded backpanel and continuous-wrap harness and hipbelt move with you over challenging terrain. This top-loading pack features a hydration reservoir sleeve, dual zippered hip pockets and attachment points for ice axes and trekking poles. Constructed with high-quality bluesign®-approved recycled high-tenacity nylon with a PFC-free DWR coating.
An injection-moulded, die-cut foam AirScape™ backpanel creates a breathable, close-to-body fit. A flexible BioStretch harness and hipbelt, with a continuous lumbar-to-hipbelt wrap, allow for dynamic movement.
Light and Fast
A lightweight pack series designed with optimal stability for dynamic movement even on the most technical terrain.
Stable Fit and Carry
Gender-specific sizing and superior fit for efficient and ultimately safer movement in the mountains.
Our Nanofly fabric integrates ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene (UHMWPE) ripstop and 100D nylon, creating an incredibly light fabric with remarkable abrasion resistance.
- Zippered scratch-free sunglasses and electronics pocket
- Compatible with Hydraulics™ Reservoir
- External hydration access
- Internal key attachment clip
- Zip pocket in top lid
- Stretch pocket on harness
- Stretch mesh side pockets with InsideOut™ compression
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Side compression straps
- Reflective graphics
- LED light attachment point
- Zippered top access
- Fully adjustable AirScape™ backpanel with foam ridges for comfort and fit
- Die-cut EVA harness
- Stowable single ice axe loop
- Internal mesh pockets
- Walking Pole Attachments
- Durable and highly water resistant fabric
- Padded hipbelt
- Grab handle on top
- Injection moulded Airscape™ HDPE backpanel with EVA foam padding
- Twin zippered hipbelt pockets
- Front powermesh pocket
- Weight:1.1 kg
- Dimensions (CM):62L / 29W / 26D
- Fabric:100D Robic (93% Nylon + 7% Poly) + 200D Extreema (NANOFLY)
There are no reviews yet.