The Talon Pro 20 was developed for pursuits that prioritise lightweight and freedom of movement. Light but tough Nanofly fabric makes this panel-loading pack>
An injection-moulded, die-cut foam AirScape™ backpanel creates a breathable, close-to-body fit. A flexible BioStretch harness and hipbelt, with a continuous lumbar-to-hipbelt wrap, allow for dynamic movement.
Light and Fast
A lightweight pack series designed with optimal stability for dynamic movement even on the most technical terrain.
Stable Fit and Carry
Gender-specific sizing and superior fit for efficient and ultimately safer movement in the mountains.
Our Nanofly fabric integrates ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene (UHMWPE) ripstop and 100D nylon, creating an incredibly light fabric with remarkable abrasion resistance.
- Zippered panel access
- Zippered scratch-free sunglasses and electronics pocket
- Compatible with Hydraulics™ Reservoir
- External hydration access
- Internal key attachment clip
- LidLock™ bike helmet attachment
- Stretch pocket on harness
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Side compression straps
- Reflective graphics
- LED light attachment point
- Fully adjustable AirScape™ backpanel with foam ridges for comfort and fit
- Die-cut EVA harness
- Stowable single ice axe loop
- Internal mesh pockets
- Walking Pole Attachments
- Zippered top pocket
- Durable and highly water resistant fabric
- Padded hipbelt
- Grab handle on top
- Injection moulded Airscape™ HDPE backpanel with EVA foam padding
- Twin zippered hipbelt pockets
- Front powermesh pocket
- Weight:0.9 kg
- Dimensions (CM):52L / 27W / 23D
- Fabric:100D Robic (93% Nylon + 7% Poly) + 200D Extreema (NANOFLY)
- Volume:S/M: 18L L/XL: 20L
There are no reviews yet.