The Talon 44 was designed with ultralight multi-day adventures and travellers in mind. An injection-moulded AirScape™ backpanel and a continuous-wrap harness and hipbelt allow the pack to move with you when navigating demanding terrain. This streamlined pack features a top-loading main compartment, hydration reservoir sleeve, dual zippered hip pockets, and attachment points for ice axes and trekking poles. Constructed with high-quality bluesign®-approved recycled high-tenacity nylon with a PFC-free DWR coating.
An injection-moulded, die-cut foam AirScape™ backpanel creates a breathable, close-to-body fit. A flexible BioStretch harness and hipbelt, with a continuous lumbar-to-hipbelt wrap, allow for dynamic movement.
Light and Fast
A lightweight pack series designed with optimal stability for dynamic movement even on the most technical terrain.
From top-loaders to lumbar packs and everything in between, the Talon/Tempest Series accommodates the needs of hikers, bikers and more.
Constructed with high-quality bluesign®-approved recycled high-tenacity nylon.
- External hydration access
- Internal key attachment clip
- Zip pocket in top lid
- Under lid zipped mesh pocket
- Top lid access
- Stretch pocket on harness
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Side compression straps
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Reflective graphics
- Zippered top access
- Fully adjustable AirScape™ backpanel with foam ridges for comfort and fit
- Die-cut EVA harness
- Stowable twin ice axe loops
- Stowable single ice axe loop
- Internal mesh pockets
- Walking Pole Attachments
- Compatible with Hydraulics™ Reservoirs
- Padded hipbelt
- Grab handle on top
- Floating lid with dual zippered pockets
- Injection moulded Airscape™ HDPE backpanel with EVA foam padding
- Twin zippered hipbelt pockets
- Front powermesh pocket
- Weight:1.4 kg
- Dimensions (CM):74L / 33W / 26D
- Fabric:100D x 210D Bluesign Recycled Robic Nylon
- Volume:S/M: 42L L/XL: 44L
There are no reviews yet.