The Aether Pro was carried by Nims Purja as he became the fastest person on Earth to climb all 14 of the world’s 8,000 plus peaks in less than 7 months. The previous world record? 7 years.
A tough yet light pack designed for adventures where dependability is key. Completely stripped down, streamlined and svelte, the Aether Pro 70 is made for type-two adventures that span days or months; alpine climbing expeditions with remote basecamps, or boundary-pushing long-distance hikes through unknown landscapes where the only trail is the one you make. With one zipper, minimal fuss and strengthened hardware, this pack provides worry-free dependability in the harshest of conditions.
Stripped down, lightweight for moving fast and getting the job done. The Aether Pro doesn’t just carry heavy loads well, it fits bodies of all shapes and sizes. These packs are built for those who appreciate efficiency and create their own specific systems of organisation based on their unique needs, whether expedition mountaineer or explorer of points unknown.
Created with NanoFly™ fabric, a tried-and-trusted backsystem and an extremely efficient main compartment design, these packs are built for those who appreciate the simplicity and are used to creating a backpacking system to suit their own needs. These are packs for expert backpackers.
- Underlid rope carrying system
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Internal top load compression strap
- Compatible with Hydraulics™ and Hydraulics™ LT Reservoir
- AirScape™ mesh covered accordion foam backpanel for comfort and fit
- Stowable twin ice axe loops
- Compatible with Daylite & Daylite Plus
- FlapJacket™ top cover for use without lid
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Large removable hipbelt pockets, one zippered and one cinch closure
- Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment
- Zip pocket in top lid
- Weight:1.8 kg
- Dimensions (CM):87L / 45W / 37D
- Fabric:NanoFly® 210D Nylon X 200D UHMWPE
- Volume:SM: 67L MD: 70L LG: 73L
There are no reviews yet.