The Black Series FX Carbon is your exclusive companion on mountain tours. It comes equipped with the newly developed Aergon Air, with a genuine cork surface. The grip has been improved in numerous ways and has been redesigned in terms of comfort and control. Special hollow-core technology allows the combination of lightweight construction and large, supportive surfaces that meet all the ergonomic requirements of your hand. Maximum grip and control when going downhill is provided by the Aergon Air´s rubberized grip back. The inclined angle supports your wrist for optimal guidance and placement of the pole and contributes to safety on the mountain. The extremely lightweight folding pole is made of 100 % carbon and its weight of only 228 g makes it a lightweight yet reliable companion on the mountain!
- Ultralight carbon trekking & hiking poles
- 100% lightweight carbon construction
- 4-piece folding design with Core Locking Device
- Airgon Air handle with 1K foam extended grip
- Leki Speed Lock 2+ adjustment system
- Trekking 2.0 baskets
- Lock Security Strap Skin 4.0
- Flex Tip
- Includes storage bag
- Length:110cm-130cm | 43-51″
- Collapsed Length:40cm | 15.5″
- Shaft:4-piece 100% Carbon PRC 1000, 16|14|14|14 mm
- Weight:456g per pair
- Sold As:Pair
There are no reviews yet.