The Deuter Speed Lite 23SL is an ultra-light sac designed for walkers who want to keep things fast & light in the mountains. The Speed Lite is constructed from sustainable and resource-saving fabrics. The main material yarn is made from 100% recycled industrial waste and certified to recognised standards. Its lightweight construction and lightweight materials mean that you can put more energy into the trail and less into carrying the load. You can have your tech at the ready with a pocket on the shoulder strap that has space for a mobile phone, GPS device or digital camera.
- Stabilizer straps two stretch side pockets
- Hydration compatible
- Side compression straps for maximum compression or gear attachment
- Zippered shoulder strap pocket for mobile phone, PGS device, energy bars etc.
- Materials: 140D REC PA RS and 100D REC PA HT MINI CHECK
- Body fabric: 100% recycled
- Delrin U-frame gear loops on the front (can also be used as docking loops for mesh helmet flap)
- Glasses stow system on the shoulder strap
- Stretch compartment inside
- Breathable hip fins with one zippered pocket
- Zippered valuables pocket on top with key clip
- Trekking pole attachment
- Ergonomic shoulder straps with pouches
- V-shape for full range of movement and optimum load position
- Precision-adjustable sternum strap
- Stretch mesh pocket on the front for gloves or gear
- SOS label
- Weight: 680 g
- Dimension:H 52 x W 27 x D 18 cm
There are no reviews yet.